– 2″ Baader Contrast Booster® Filter that completely eliminates false color
– Removes the bluish “hue” (=lack of contrast) during lunar, planetary, solar and terrestrial observation
– Boosts contrast and sharpness for fast achromatic telescopes – with over 95% transmission
– Planeoptically polished, non-ageing sealed coating edges
– Removes unsharp stars images when using red-sensitive digital and CCD-cameras
These have been reviewed – they are extraordinary for planetary imaging.
“I would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for the outstanding quality of the Baader Contrast Booster Filter which I came across by accident. Having researched the range of deep sky filters I came to the conclusion that a lot of the claims made by other astronomical filter manufacturers were extreme to say the least. To cut a long story short, the Baader filter does what it says and does it well. It may not make certain objects leap out but that is not what I expected. What I expected was a filter that would make my 8 inch reflector perform to the best it could with the least amount of light polution (both natural and man made),without losing light from the object under observation. That it does extremely well. I will use this filter every time for general viewing as well as for deep sky objects…” Andrew
Want a bonus discount code? We offer you a discount towards your next order for your feedback on this item!
15 × 13 × 10 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.