Kson MD Mount with Metal Tripod Dual Axis Motor Mount
Yes, this is a proper tracking mount!
Kson MD Mount (Holds the Telescope and tracks an object across the sky)
- Easily attach the telescope, align scope to SCP.
- Turn on, and it will track an object across the sky
- Need to make micro-adjustments? Use the keypad to slew or rotate the telescope to where you want it.
- Quality metal frame, with a tray that locks into the tripod and holds your eyepieces and adds further stability to the tripod for steady viewing
- Extendable tripod so you can adjust it to your preferred height as required
- Suitable for light to medium telescopes, designed for visual use or astrophotography with light equipment
How does it work?
- The KSON improved Alt-Azimuth TRACKER mount – has a modern, clever design and operates intuitively.
- The Tracker mount features simultaneous slow motion altitude and azimuth adjustments enabling precision micro vertical and horizontal manual tracking and rests on top of KSON sturdy, fully adjustable, pre-assembled metal tripod.
- The mount is equipped with a built-in level bubble.
- Flexible handle micromovements allow you to move the tube evenly and smoothly as possible (it is valuable not only in search of objects, but also for tracking celestial bodies).
- Reinforced metal tripod ensures a stable position of the telescope and confident damping vibrations, so that when you move the optical tube assembly, any movement is minimised.
- The tripod also features an accessory tray with slots to place 4 1.25″eyepieces or lenses and retractable rubber feet. The track is easy to ‘drop in’ and is tightened with thumb screws. Very easy to do.
Many of our customers have used this very light tracking mount to do some amazing stuff.
Note that the mount can be modified for Northern Hemisphere (by user) if required by adjusting some internal wiring.
Have a look at the official walkthrough on this scope which features the tracker unit.
|Dimensions||80 × 50 × 23 cm|