Yes, this is a proper tracking mount!
Kson EQ3 MD Mount (Holds the Telescope and tracks an object across the sky)
- Easily attach the telescope, align scope to SCP.
- Turn on, and it will track an object across the sky
- Need to make micro-adjustments? Use the keypad to slew or rotate the telescope to where you want it.
- Quality metal frame, with a tray that locks into the tripod and holds your eyepieces and adds further stability to the tripod for steady viewing
- Extendable tripod so you can adjust it to your preferred height as required
- Suitable for light to medium telescopes, designed for visual use
How does it work?
- The KSON improved Alt-Azimuth TRACKER mount – has a modern, clever design and operates intuitively.
- The Tracker mount features simultaneous slow motion altitude and azimuth adjustments enabling precision micro vertical and horizontal manual tracking and rests on top of KSON sturdy, fully adjustable, pre-assembled metal tripod.
- The mount is equipped with a built-in level bubble.
- Flexible handle micromovements allow you to move the tube evenly and smoothly as possible (it is valuable not only in search of objects, but also for tracking celestial bodies).
- Reinforced metal tripod ensures a stable position of the telescope and confident damping vibrations, so that when you move the optical tube assembly, any movement is minimised.
- The tripod also features an accessory tray with slots to place 4 1.25″eyepieces or lenses and retractable rubber feet. The track is easy to ‘drop in’ and is tightened with thumb screws. Very easy to do.
Have a look at the official walkthrough on this scope which features the tracker unit.
|Dimensions||80 × 50 × 23 cm|