The Baader Morpheus 6.5mm Eyepiece
- Full field sharpness: The sharp flat 76° field is unsurpassed by any other modern wide field eyepiece. On-axis sharpness and contrast rivals our best planetary eyepieces, while delivering nearly equivalent performance over the full field.
- Long Eye Relief and optimized for bino-viewing: Morpheus pushes the envelope of comfortable wide field viewing further than ever before, delivering close to 20mm of eye relief
- Low Distortion: The Morpheus optical design delivers exceedingly low distortion (angular magnification distortion)
- Photo-Video Adaption: Like their Hyperion siblings, all Morpheus eyepieces make superb imaging projection optics with the M43 thread
- ALSO INCLUDED:
- Metal / Rubber eyecup: The folding rubber eyecup now comes with an integral M43 threaded metal ring (this accounts for the complete line of Morpheus-eyepieces). The threaded attachment enables the eyecup to stay soft and compliant, while keeping the eyecup securely attached to the eyepiece while folding it up or down.
- M43/M43 extension: all Morpheus eyepieces now include the M43 extension #2954250. It is used for optimizing the position of the eyecup in setting the personal viewing position as well as for adapting a camera with M43-thread (eg. Sony / Panasonic). In addition this extension serves also as clamping surface for smartphone holders
- 10-page manual: a manual with many application examples and a list of optional accessories (similar to the Hyperion manual) is included (also under Tab “Downloads”)
- Focal-Length Indicator-Clips: these stainless steel clips can be attached e.g. to the eyepiece holster and one or more of the little indicator fingers is bent upward – according to the focal length used. In this way the user experiences a taktile (“braille”-equivalent) sensation, being able to identify each eyepiece without looking and without using a flashlight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.