Baader Laser Collimator Mark III
QC (Quality Control) Checked Baader Germany
– Laser-Collimator for easy collimation of your telescope in 1-2 minutes
– High-quality, impact-resistant and highly accurate laser, with concealed set screws.
– Precision-machined, hard-anodized barrel instead of the less accurate 1¼” chrome barrel
– Handle protector made of silicone rubber facilitates handling with gloves
– Suitable for Newton and SC telescopes, instructions included.
Trouble collimating your SCT/Closed tube newtonian? There is something special about the laser collimator. This one-piece collimator incorporates a viewable etched viewing plate which can be seen through the back of the collimator. This means it works for SCTs closed tube Newtonians which is usually not possible.
German Quality – You get what you pay for with this product.
This product has been reviewed.
“This laser is a very good tool to adjust mirror telescopes quickly and easily. Even if you have no experience with such a tool.” Mathias
“Very good workmanship, easy handling” – Otto
“The laser is good to use on a SC. Fine adjustment on the star must be made. The quality of the laser is very good.” – Torsten
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 10 cm|