1.25″ Prism Diagonal for Telescope
Now back in stock! These extremely popular 1.25″ diagonals impressed with the quality metal build and fine machining. Don’t put up with a terrible diagonal a minute longer!
One end goes into the Telescope – A 1.25″ eyepiece into the other.
• 1.25″ 90 Degree Prism Diagonal
• Simple and Effective Design for improved viewing comfort
• Blackened, strong stray light control
• Superb reflectivity (99%+!)
• Very High Quality Prism
• Solid, well machined
• These are genuinely shipped from our Brisbane warehouse – delivery within days!
Are these good? Yes! These prism diagonals have excellent reflectivity! Our customers love these. We are confident you will too.
Why use a prism diagonal over a mirror diagonal? Prism diagonals are preferred for slower focal ratios (f/6+) – Prisms have a shorter optical path, meaning that if you can’t rake out the focuser in enough to reach focus, a prism diagonal may help.
|Dimensions||15 × 13 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.