A Superb Optical Cleaner – Strictly Manufactured According to Dr. Clay Sherrod’s Original Recipe
- 1 x 50ml of Fine Optical Cleaner (Dripper version)
- 1 x 50ml Fine Optical Rinse (Dripper version)
Excellent for the cleaning of large astronomical refractive optics: lens, corrector and other optical glass, eyepieces, eyeglasses, binoculars, camera lenses and all other fine coated optical surfaces. Not suitable for mirrors.
Who is Dr. Sherrod Clay?
- Dr. Sherrod Clay, of Arkansas Sky Observatory is a professional astronomer of renown who has worked for years to perfect the recipe for the cleaners he uses for his professional instruments. Astro Dog have manufactured this optical cleaner as a service to astronomers with the special permission of Dr. Sherrod Clay.
What is Dr. Clay Sherrod’s Fine Optical Cleaner?
- The formulation was developed over a period of five months of testing and is a trademark of Dr. Sherrod Clay.
- It is one of the best optical cleaners we have come across, and includes a rinse to be used after cleaning.
What else do I need to know?
- Strictly to be used according to Dr. Clay’s directions. We provide the cleaning protocol and processes along with your order. Read these carefully.
|Dimensions||20 × 9 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.