Kson f/6.6 Refractor (600mm x 90mm) OTA with rings and vixen bar (2″ Focuser version)
Available on back-order
Astrodog Exclusive – The MK III 90×600 Refractor – 2″ Focuser, Rings & Vixen Plate Version
We’ve listened to what you want, and had it manufactured according to our strict specifications. Enjoy a great quality refractor at an affordable price – while they last!
Astro Dog Review – Kson f/6.6 90mm / 600mm refractor OTA
Video will open in a new window
Having trouble? Paste link into a browser window:
NEW Mk III Upgrades
- 2″ CG Dual Speed Focuser
- Matching Tough Nylon Travel Case
- 90mm Aperture
- 600mm Focal Length
- Achromatic, Doublet Refractor Design
- Fully Coated, Air Spaced Doublet with figured K9/F4 optical glass
- Metal Dew Shield
- Metal Finder Shoe
- Beautiful, Textured “Raven” Finish
- Focuser tri-lock system with compression rings, to prevent damage to your equipment
- Rings and Vixen Plate – The rings on these are something special. The red deluxe rings were made with love and are fully servicable, 33% thicker and stronger than similar rings found on other scopes, and have extended knobs and grips which make tightening and detaching a breeze.
This model is suitable for use as a guider, a finderscope, or as a standalone general refractor.
When comparing to an 80mm, the jump from an 80mm to a 90mm scope is significant, with 25% more light being gathered, a brighter image and greater reach and resolving power. Every mm in this size category counts. With this particular model, the improved glass also makes a difference, and the optical quality is better than you would expect and it is a very portable, satisfying size refractor suitable for both day and night use.
Astro Has Lots of Other Astronomy Accessories Your Looking For – See Our Best Sellers Below
With Fast Shipping On Every Item, Free Gummi Bears and 30 day returns, Why Not?
Questions? Call us on 1300 ASTRODOG or just use the form!
|Dimensions||65 × 22 × 17 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.