Welcome to our Most Popular Moisture Control Line – It drinks up moisture from the air, stops condensation within enclosed storage areas, protects against mold, mildew and corrosion.
“It’s a miniature dehumidifier working night and day … yet needs no electricity.”
Why Moisture Control is Starting to be taken more seriously by Astronomers:
- Mould growth begins when a single spore of fungus lands, absorbs moisture and swells in size to form hyphae. They spread and extend across the surface and grow best in dark, damp conditions. Prevention of mould growth cannot be achieved without proper moisture control.
- Once it starts to grow, it is difficult to get rid of, and can ruins optics in a short period of time by eating into the glass / flourite and optics of our equipment.
- Astronomy Equipment is particularly vulnerable as it usually not taken out during the day, may come in moist, or become moist when taken into the warm indoors from the cold outdoors.
Needs No Electricity – Works Passively
- Can prevent moisture damage to optical and scientific instruments, electrical goods and electronic components, metal parts and leather.
- It combats the formation of mildew, fungus, mold, fogging, rust, corrosion
- Size is 110mm x 78mm, weight is 50gr each, two supplied.
- Includes Humidity Indicator Card
What’s unique about your order:
We ship from Brisbane – Not China
Full Tracking with Australia Post
We securely pack it in padded packaging- you will not get this item delivered in a flimsy bag.
High Performance White Silica Gel
As a rough guide, each 50 gram sachet will protect up to 100L – This pack includes two of them (Total 100gr.).
Did we mention free shipping, and Jelly beans?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.